Our dedicated and qualified team members are the heart of our business. They are creative, passionate, and customer-oriented. City Mall’s success is a collective accomplishment. If you are interested in joining our team, and your qualifications match the job requirements, please upload your CV.
Marketing OfficerPosted Date: 01Feb,2024
You’ve earned your degree and it’s time to use this achievement to reach your goal! At City Mall, we value diversity and inclusion and are looking for individuals who are passionate about marketing and can bring their whole selves to work. If you believe you can add value to City Mall's family, please check out the job description below.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing is a must.
- Support the development and diversity of the integrated Marketing plan in line with key objectives and allocated budget.
- Prepare campaign briefs for advertising and PR agency.
- Handle Marketing support requests from Tenants, ensuring a streamlined and organized process is followed..
- Follow up with 3rd party vendors & suppliers and ensuring on-ground installations and activities meet City Mall’s requirements.
- Conduct ongoing market and competitor analyses, maintaining an accurate competitor information sheet with insights and activities.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- Social media content and monitoring.
- Daily monitoring of the website, mobile application, and social media accounts.
- Ensure that the point-of-sale materials of the company and the marketing section are available at all times and inform the direct manager should a reprint is needed.
- Analyze and report campaign performance.
- Write and proof copy.
If you are enthusiastic about contributing to a dynamic marketing environment and meet these requirements, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity at City Mall. Join us in shaping the future of marketing excellence!
Closing Date: 8/2/2024
The Human Resources office will review all applications received at (email@example.com). Please make sure to add the job title in the subject line.
Graphic DesignerPosted Date: 01Feb,2024
Join our dynamic and fun-loving dream team! City Mall is on the lookout for a passionate Graphic Designer to contribute to the seamless and efficient operation of the Marketing Department.
The ideal candidate possesses strong creative skills and a portfolio showcasing a passion for illustrative design. As a Graphic Designer, you will craft diverse designs spanning both digital and offline media. Success in this role requires a self-starter with the ability to deliver brilliant creative concepts. Attention to detail is paramount, ensuring all designs align consistently with City Mall’s brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Extensive proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography, and design skills.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a range of design capabilities.
- Familiarity with the retail industry.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective online & offline designs; designs, printings, and digital media including animated videos.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Closing Date: 8/2/2024
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure to include the job title in the subject line of your email.
The Human Resources office will review all applications. We look forward to discovering the creative talents that will shape the visual identity of City Mall!