Position: Marketing Section Head
Educational Background: BA in Marketing is a must (Master’s Degree is a plus).
Years of Experience: Between 5-7 years of related experience, preferably with tenure in an advertising agency, with hands on experience in production. Experience in Digital marketing is a plus
- Excellent commands of English.
- Excellent communications skills.
- High level of flexibility & adaptation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- In coordination with the advertising agency develops and manages mall's marketing strategy, plan, and budget; including the development of marketing objectives.
- Performs brand management and positioning; in line with marketing strategy and objectives.
- Supervises the marketing, communication, online and PR daily functions.
- Supervises the execution of the marketing calendar and the promotional campaigns and activities in plan.
- Establishes the communication strategy and plan based on the values, vision and objectives of company.
- Manages the Media Plan; strategically selecting mediums, conceiving new ideas and creating barter deals with media channels where possible.
- In coordination with the advertising agency supervises online and social media channels; supervising content and ensuring proper handling by team and agency.
- Develops and supervises the CSR plan and activities.
- Monitors agency briefs and deliverables, online content and daily activities.
- Establishes strong relationships with a range of stakeholders e.g. tenants, media, clients, and suppliers; Formulates strategies and communication tools to strengthen relations.
- Conceptualize incentive schemes and special programs for tenants and other important stake holders.
- Monitors market share and compiles market intelligence surveys and coordinates with Customer Care section to conduct market research for future use in strategic planning, mall repositioning, and promotional campaigns
- Drafts sponsorship packages in coordination with Specialty Leasing team.
- Solicits customer's feedback and maintains the customer database with the coordination of Mall's Customer Care team.
- Evaluates results and mechanism of marketing activities and campaigns; proposes improvements in marketing techniques and methods.
- Monitors the marketing budget & expense sheet.
- Manages marketing team, supervises their performances and handles any related issues.
- Ensures proper information flow between Marketing team and other departments/Sections in regards to Marketing activities and projects.
- Performs other duties as requested from direct manager
The Human Resources office will review all applications received at (email@example.com)